Wednesday – Laundry Basket

Been busy with life and not posting much.Β  The desk project is moving along, but nothing interesting enough to post a picture on so here’s a kitty picture:

Happiness is a warm laundry basket.

It was cold last night and Mr. Socks found an unattended laundry basket makes a purfect autumn bed.

If you need me – I’m cleaning out the gutters,

This entry was posted in Kitties and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Wednesday – Laundry Basket

Well, that’s the most adorable thing I’ve seen all day. We had a dog that liked to sleep on my husband’s dirty clothes. Not mine, only his.
    Pets are the best, aren’t they? πŸ™‚

2. etiliyle says:

πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’ž

3. Sue says:

Adorable kitty picture!

4. Awh, kitty… Once again you missed a golden opportunity to write “purrrrfect.”

5. inesephoto says:

Mr. Socks looks cute wherever he chooses to sleep πŸ™‚

6. Definitely a heat-seeking kittie. Nice photo & thanks for the reminder about the gutters.
    Ξ©

7. Aw, so cute! Our kitties always loved crawling in laundry baskets too.

8. Aw, he’s adorable!

I once had a small dog that loved our laundry baskets. She’d find dirty or clean clothes, and bury herself in them. She was a sweet dog…and your kitties make me smile!

Mr. Socks has the right idea. Never mind the gutters. 😊

11. I assume no one will be doing laundry today.

12. Pied Type says:

Count on kitties to find the coziest places.

13. libarah says:

Hahaha so cute😍😍😍

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )