Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I’m going to take a couple of weeks off of writing blog posts and I’ll be back in the New Year with whatever it is I do around here.

Till then I hope your holidays are happy and that the new year smiles on you and brings the promised hope we’re all looking for.

Peace to you and yours,

Born in California Did the school thing studying electronics, computers, release engineering and literary criticism. I worked in the high tech world doing software release engineering and am now retired. Then I got prostate cancer. Now I am a blogger and work in my wood shop doing scroll saw work and marquetry.
This entry was posted in garden. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

1. Lakshmi Bhat says:

Take care and a very happy New year to you and your family πŸ™‚

2. Have a wonderful New Year, Andrew!

3. tjsthings says:

I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and that you all have a Happy New Year!

4. Hello! I just found your blog and must I say, I am fascinated! Your blog is just so amazing! I hope you like mine too but yours is just so unique! Good jobπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

5. Merry belated Christmas, Andrew. Enjoy your time off! Hope you get lots of fun projects done (or at least productively worked on).

6. mitchteemley says:

Merry Christmas, Andrew! See you in January.

Wishing you all the same, Andrew! Merry Christmas and Happy 2021! πŸŽ‰βœ¨πŸŒŸ

8. Christi says:

Merry Christmas Andrew! See you in 2021!

9. Enjoy your break…Merry Christmas!

10. And a wonderful Christmas to you too Andrew. Enjoy the break and stay safe.

11. Merry Christmas, Andrew! πŸ™‚

12. Happy Healthy Holiday and New Year
    To you and yours.
    Look forward to your return in 2021.

13. Have a blessed Merry Christmas! See you in 2021.

14. Loreeebee says:

Merry Christmas, happy and healthy new year to you and yours too!

15. GP Cox says:

Enjoy!!
    From Pacific Paratrooper…

16. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas, Andrew.

Have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year and stay safe.
    Ooh, and some more jokes would be nice.

18. Pied Type says:

Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year to you and your family. Enjoy your time off and stay safe!

19. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

20. Relax... says:

Merry Christmas to you & yours, and Happy Quilting, Woodworking, Poetry-writing, Humor and (above all) good health in 2021!

21. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Andrew. I’ll see you on the other side.

23. Flojo says:

And to you and your family, Andrew. Thanks for the laughs and a peek at your life and work. So pleased that my daughter, Betsy, introduced you!