It’s been very hot around here. Over 100 for the last four days so I haven’t been out in the workshop. Last weekend I did manage to finish digging out that shrub in the front yard. I am proud that I managed to complete the task without needing a visit to the doctor.
At first I wasn’t sure it was going to work out, but the new pick axe worked very well. Here are a few pictures.
I received a visit from the inspector:
With great satisfaction I through the stump out on the street (our trash company picks up yard trimmings and composts them):
Well, no more stumps to dig out. The next project is building a planter box in the backyard.
If you need me – I’ll be in the shop,