Wednesday – Cats and Car

and for all you cat lovers:

Spoty on the left. Socks on the right. Both asleep.

and for you car lovers, my new car:

New toy car.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Wednesday – Cats and Car

1. Christi says:

Smart man, drawing us in with the cats so as to show off your car!

2. Aw, the cats are so cute! (The car’s nice, too.) πŸ˜‰

3. Nice looking car. Adorable cats. Whose polar bears?

Cats and new cars provide enjoyment, and a degree of comfort, in their own ways. Thanks for sharing with us, Andrew! πŸ™‚

5. dfolstad58 says:

car looks nice, but a car can’t purr and make you feel better like a cat. Enjoy your vehicle and I hope you have a road trip planned.

6. Nice lookin Car and Cats.

7. Annika Perry says:

Andrew, congratulations on your new car … but must admit my gaze lingered longer on the cat photo. Adorable!πŸ˜€

8. George says:

Congratulations, Andrew!! Hope you figure out the technologyπŸ™‚

9. Alien Resort says:

Nice cats. Car too.

10. Love the cats, love the car!

11. PiedType says:

Colorado is the Subaru capital of the world, it’s been said. You’d fit right in with that beauty. Love those wheels (the ones on the car and the car itself).

12. I have a couch like that, with a dog though instead of a cat. And the car–gorgeous! Nice it has a friend.