Spirit Kitty

Last Sunday’s poem featured our 17 year-old cat Spirit Kitty. By popular demand here is a picture of her (okay, okay, one person asked).

In her bed on the bed saying to me, “Trying to sleep here, do you mind?”

I did try to get an action shot, but the most action I could get was her rising her head.

and because I have a cell phone with a lot of memory, here’s a bonus picture of Spotty on her Snoopy blanket:

Spotty after a rough day of chasing the other cats and guarding the garden.

Not much happening the shop at the moment.  Hope to have a shop project for next week.

If you need me – I’ll be taking dinner orders from the cats.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Spirit Kitty

1. Yeah! I love being that one blogger. Or just, THAT blogger.
    Oooh, Spotty Kitty is super cute.
    Taking orders for the cats–haha.

Sweet photos and so cute, Andrew…hope they liked their dinner, too. 🙂

3. james4726 says:

These are such sweet cats. They look content and relaxed.

4. Annika Perry says:

Ahh…you can’t have too many cat photos! 😀 Kitty looks slightly wary…probably worried you’re going to disturb her sleep! 😀

5. pommepal says:

What a dear old girl

6. And cats are very vocal at ordering their dinners, aren’t they? Cute photos; pretty kitties.

7. Tarun says:

Nice article

They are two very relaxed kitties and both very beautiful too.

9. Great cat pics, Andrew. Do they have a Chewy.com account just in case?

10. These fuzzies are darling. My dog–just as passive. In fact, my husband took him on a two-mile walk and he threw up! Yeah, just overdid it.

11. huckfinn47 says:

Beautiful pictures of your cats! We’ve had at least one cat all our married lives (44 years). Thanks for this post!

Black cats are OK in my book.

13. Aw! She looks like an older sister of our Merricat!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )