Wednesday Woodworking – Box Top

And here it is, the finished top for the box.Β  Well almost finished – still needs some varnish.

Top – this is what will be showing when the box is closed.

Bottom of the top. This will only be seen when the lid is opened.

This is what the side looks like.

That’s all for this week.

If you need me – I’ll be in the shop,

This entry was posted in Marquetry, woodworking and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Wednesday Woodworking – Box Top

Very beautiful, and what makes it even better is that you enjoyed the work. My dad used to create things for the yard, such as a wishing well planter, or small patio table. I still have a cabinet that he made for tools in our garage — of course it’ll come with us in our move. πŸ™‚

Just lovely, Andrew!

3. Wow, what amazing work! Beautiful, Andrew! πŸ™‚

4. G. J. Jolly says:

Beautiful work, Andrew. I wish I could do something like that.

5. Karen says:

The box is going to be absolutely beautiful.

6. Wow!! A wed wose! Beautiful!! That Heather is one fortunate gal to be married to such a talented romantic! (I did get her name right, right?)

7. Beautiful work, Andrew. I like the subtle nudge of the light stain on the open side and the dark stain on the closed side.
    Ξ©

Your talent is showing! Both flowers are beautiful.

9. Jeff Branch says:

Very nice! Well done.

What beautiful work! This is a wonderful work of art. You’re very talented, Andrew. πŸ™‚

11. Flo jo says:

Wow, beautiful. Do you sell these?

12. Carrie Rubin says:

It’s beautiful!

13. That is pretty darn gorgeous, Andrew. I don’t know that it gets any better.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )