Awhile ago Mitch nominated me for the “Mystery Blogger Award.” That kind of fits as I am a bit of a mystery. Here’s his post on the subject: my-mystery-blogger-award
Normally I don’t participate in these awards as I don’t have the time to devote to it, but Mitch is a special case and I thought I’d at least answer the questions he posed – okay it’s a month late, but here they are:
1. What moment or choice in your past do you wish you could undo
umm, my lawyer said I should never talk about that without him being present.
2. Funniest movie/s you ever saw?
The Muppet Movie. This is also a great example of positive leadership skills. Just listen to Kermit, “Hi, I’m going to Hollywood to be rich and famous, you want to to come along?”
3. Greatest song/s you’ve ever heard?
That’s a long, long list, but I have to put “The Sounds of Silence” very close to the top.
4. Greatest truth you’ve ever learned?
5. What are the last words you want to hear before dying, and/or the first words you want to hear after dying?
Before I die, I’d like to hear, “You will be missed.” After I die in this life I’d like to hear: anything, really just something.
And three things about me:
- I have a baby face, must people guess that I am ten years younger than I am. It’s a burden I carry.
- I am slightly deaf in my left ear. I SAID, I’M SLIGHTLY DEAF IN MY LEFT EAR.
- I’ve driven the same car since 2006 and am trying to avoid buying a new car this decade.
Finally – Mitch you do deserve this award. You are a mystery to me.