Friday Dictionary – Shin

Shin, noun, a device for finding furniture in the dark.

More wisdom next week,

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Friday Dictionary – Shin

It’s also how I find furniture when walking while reading. (I multitask a lot)

2. That’s hilarious! (And true!)

3. LOL! (And I concur on the “ouch” part.) This is why I move into a house, place the furniture, and NEVER MOVE IT AGAIN until I move out, even if it’s decades later. It’s not very “designerly”, but it’s much easier on the toes, shins, and profanity generator.

4. mitchteemley says:

Interestingly, although most gadgets eventually fail, I’ve noticed my furniture-finder works better than ever.

5. pommepal says:

Ouch from me too…

6. Washe Koda says:

I agree with ‘ouch’ My ‘pinkie toes’ are mutilated for life. It is really cumbersome wearing my steel-toed knee high construction boots all the time at 65yrs old in the home 😉

I don’t often laugh out loud, but that did the trick. Thank you!

8. Pied Type says:

A similar device, perhaps even more effective: toe

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w