I don’t have a poem, picture or essay this week. Lately my brain only thinks in titles or very short lines. So if I were to sum up my weekend in a list of blog titles it might go something like this:
- Friday Australian Mystery Night or How to Kill without Firearms
- Saturday Morning Shop Class for Seniors – Safety with Bifocals
- The Lady’s Luncheon and the Men Who Avoid Them
- The Art and Practice of Gluing Fingers to Wood
- Diet Day One or the of Life as We Use to Know It
- Church Coffee Hour – How to Avoid Conversation and Cake
- An Afternoon at the Opera
- To Write or Not To Write – Is that a Question?
- Ann with an E – Rewriting the Classics.
Well someday I might write something serious again, but now it’s time for “Man VS. Exercise Bike.”
Till next time,