Told I am feeling old and wise so I decided to share a few wise sayings I use in my daily life:
- A shortcut is often the longest way.
- There is nothing as complex as simplicity.
- If wishes were ponies, we’d need more brooms and shovels.
- There is no computer problem so bad that going to lunch won’t fix.
- Who are who you say you are – always call yourself a genius.
- Always present lists in even numbers of items. Symmetry is important.
Well, time to get back to the rocking chair, stare at the rain and think profound thoughts.