Friday Wisdom – mistakes

I never make the same mistake twice.

I do it three or four times just to make sure it was a mistake.

More wisdom next week.

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Friday Wisdom – mistakes

1. Wouldn’t want to make a snap decision… πŸ˜‰

Now that’s excellent advice! πŸ™‚

3. pommepal says:

It’s like measure 2,3,4 times, cut once… (I’m sure you do this!)

4. Pingback: Within You Are So Many Answers – Life In My Tin Can

5. I’ve actually done that. Like “this jacket seems like it should be waterproof but it sure didn’t feel like it. But it looks like it should be, so I’ll take it out in this storm just in case.” Then I came home soaked. Pretty sure I got rid of it after that to avoid the inevitable repeat attempt.

6. Andrew, I love this. I should copy and hang on my wall overlooking my writing desk and Desktop computer. Thank you for posting!

7. Chris White says:

Neat post, Andrew. Painter Bob Ross called his mistakes ‘happy’ accidents.
    All the best. Chris.

A couple of my coworkers follow this path.
    Not me, though. Nuh-uh.

9. Now thats copied!
    πŸ˜‚
    Yet your previous own writings were great sir

10. PiedType says:

One can never be too sure. Excellent advice.

Haha haha! I love these words of wisdom.

Reblogged this on Mitigating Chaos and commented:
    Andrew and I, twin brothers of different mothers.

13. I think I’ve been channeling you this week.

14. Ouch. Is this out of the Wile E. Coyote handbook?
    Live & learn, if we’re lucky (just like Wile).
    Ξ©

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w