Friday Wisdom – Bread and Butter

The hardness of the butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.

More science lessons next week,

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Friday Wisdom – Bread and Butter

1. Ha! You nailed it. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. That’s the truth.

I’d never thought of it, but you are absolutely right. O Wise One. What are your feelings about the amount of ice cold milk available in the fridge on a hot morning, compared to the availability of breakfast cereal?

• In the laws of food supply and demand, there is no way to have both ice cold milk and cereal available on the same day. You can have one, but not the other as there is an inverse relationship between the outside temperature and the amount of cold liquids available.

Does weather play a role as well?

5. George says:

And what a perfect combination…:)

6. Pied Type says:

So very true!

I’ve noticed this, though in Phoenix it was irrelevant as the butter softened in seconds. However in Minnesota…

8. Until you apply the microwave.

9. Spot on. I guess that’s a good reason for using a microwave oven.
    ฮฉ

10. Elizabeth says:

That explains so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š

11. Teressa says:

Thanks for the laugh … and the truth!!!