Friday Wisdom – Perfect Day

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much junk food, impulse buying, and driving too fast.

That’s my idea of a perfect day.

More wisdom next week,

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Friday Wisdom – Perfect Day

1. pommepal says:

Oops like button is back…

2. Yes, I agree with the posting. Junk food seems to be my relief…I do not go to the stores for the obvious reason and I do not drive when I am stressed. I can see all three situations coming to fruition if I do not recognize my stress and deal with it. I try very hard to find something pleasant to do when I am stressed. It is an extreme effort but once I am into the new project, I do not need to eat. I think our society is stressed to the max! Competition is steep and individualism has taken us to devastating results. As a result, we are an over-stressed nation…in my humble opinion. And I am stressed because the LIKE CLICK won’t allow me to LIKE your writing! Just so you know, I do LIKE it! and read it often! I have tried contacting Akismet, but they have not resolved the issue. I wish I knew the answer! MORE STRESS! 🙂

3. George says:

Lol….mine too!!!!

I might replace the driving fast with a personal stress preference…taking a nap! That’s after the bag or two of potato chips while browsing on Amazon.

A perfect day, for sure, and don’t forget the chocolate, unless it’s in the junk food category. I think it warrants its very own, though. 🙂

I so agree. All those things at once mean that “happy days are here again.”

Good one!
    On my way home yesterday, I met a lot of people having good days. 😉

8. We should discuss what your favorite junk food happens to be…

9. Good one, Andrew. ‘Driving too fast’–that sounds like an outlier.

10. You might have a shot at a job in D.C. HAH!
    Have a great weekend, Andrew.

Quite possibly, the answer to what is the meaning of life?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )