Friday Wisdom – Rocks

A hot rock placed in your sleeping bag will keep your feet warm.

A hot enchilada works almost as well, but the cheese sticks between your toes.

More wisdom next week,

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Friday Wisdom – Rocks

You know what I love best about your nuggets of wisdom? The image I have of you testing them.

By the way, I’m digging myself through a mountain of blogs trying to catch up, so don’t be surprised if you get a run of “likes” from me. I might skip other blogs, but not yours. Take a chance on missing you with cheesy toes?! Not on your life!

• I like to bring “true to life” wisdom to my readers. Not skipping my blog? Oh no, the pressure’s on – Have I really written anything worthy of not skipping? 🙂

and if you let the cheese cool, it pulls off fast and easy…

And that cheese can burn, too! Good warning, Andrew!

3. Bel says:

Too funny! Whatever keeps your feet warm right? 😂

🙂 Hahaha! On the other hand, BigFoot might enjoy a little cheese between the toes!

5. …but then again, if I had a hot enchilada, I wouldn’t be going to bed until it was eaten… 😉

6. Which reminds me of your advice about boiling water and holy water. Which I’ve shared far too many times to mention.

7. These days I think that I will stay home and enjoy a nice warm cat as a supplemental heat source.

8. Carrie Rubin says:

On the plus side for the enchilada, you’ll have a snack later. 😁

9. FloJo says:

Ewwww. What do you do with the sides of black beans, rice, and chips with salsa?

10. lorieb says:

the rock idea reminds me of my mom growing up on a farm. They went to bed with a brick warmed up on the woodstove. Don’t think they ever tried the enchiladas though!

11. 🤦🏻

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w