Friday Wisdom – Diet Advice

Don’t change your diet.

Wait until the research studies change.  Sooner or later your diet will be proven to be correct.

Till next week,

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Friday Wisdom – Diet Advice

YES! Just as butter is better than margarine, one day chocolate cream pie will beat out asparagus.
    Thanks for the confirmation, Andrew!

2. The only diet I can manage is the see food diet! Eggs, chocolate, butter, and wine are all now good for you. Glad Inever gave those up, that would have been down right wasteful! Ha Ha!

• Yes, one of my favorite diets. Also did you know that food served at a quilting show, class or other such gathering has no calories and you can eat all you want? And food entering a sewing room has it’s fat content cut in half by just walking through the door?

3. GlacierLife says:

I mean, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I don’t think that was ever solved, so how can they be ruled out???

So true! I hope potato chips get classified as a vegetable soon! You are very wise, Andrew.

5. bg says:

lol so true , kindest regards bg 🙂😎🙂

6. pommepal says:

The only thing you can be sure of is all things will change….

7. I guess Time is really on our side. Just like Mick Jagger told us back in the day.

8. I’m sticking to my hot fudge banana splits, without which life may not be worth a darn!

• Bananas, lots of potassium and chocolate is good for you at the moment. Although a dark chocolate banana split would be better. And add cherries or strawberries for even an healthier split!

9. mitchteemley says:

Andrew, you rock! So I’ve nominated you for a Mystery Blogger Award! If you accept, go here to see the guidelines: https://mitchteemley.com/2018/05/11/my-mystery-blogger-award/ ~Mitch

10. LOL! Too true! Remember how coffee was going to kill you… and then they decided it was good for you… and now they’ve discovered that the acrylamide in it is going to kill you again? Wait for it… 😉

11. Pat Bean says:

This made me laugh because it’s so true.

This is absolutely “right on” Andrew. I have watched diet advice change radically over time. Now I am waiting for pancakes and sausage to be the way to go.

13. So my donuts and Red Bull will eventually be in fashion? That’s a relief.

• Actually it’s a cardio workout diet. After two donuts and a Red Bull your heart rate should be about 130. Keep it there for an hour 4-5 times a week and you’ll have a healthy cardio workout. I’ll fund the study that proves that. 😉

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w