Friday Wisdom – Chocolate

Question: What does it mean when you’ve got melted chocolate on your hands?

Answer: You’re eating too slowly.

More wisdom next week,

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Friday Wisdom – Chocolate

You should see how fast we eat it in Phoenix. We inhale it as soon as it’s unwrapped, but even then… 😓

2. Flo jo says:

That’s like, if you can’t read Robert Parker’s Spencer novels in one night, you don’t have your priorities straight.

3. it might be that you are eating so fast that the chocolate melts because of the mechanical forces working on it.

4. I have never had that problem! Perhaps in my geriatric years!

5. Or you’re eating it in the dessert, I suppose. Either way… Or put it in a cup and make it hot chocolate. Mmm… chocolate…

Truth be written! And can’t live without chocolate! 🙂

7. True words of wisdom! Now I understand that I simply need more practice eating chocolate.

8. mitchteemley says:

…and that you’re not eating M&Ms.

9. Amen! Especially on a hot day. 😉

10. Thanks for the belly-laugh, Andrew.

11. Carrie Rubin says:

Ha! Though it’s perfectly acceptable to have it melt in your mouth.😄

12. John Harrison says:

My Dietitian wife would tell you to eat what you love but savor it and consume it slowly, as AP says. Let the brain catch up with the stomach, per, being satiated. And watch the portion sizes, portion sizes, portion sizes!!!

13. Ah, like ice cream. I get it.

14. Annika Perry says:

Savouring the chocolate, in my case! Happy Weekend, Andrew! 😀

And you may be in a state of bliss……

. . . unless you are in the hot, California sun.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w