Friday Wisdom – Weather Check

You know the internet has taken over your life when you go to the weather website to check the radar to see if it’s raining outside instead of just looking out a window …

More wisdom next week,

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Friday Wisdom – Weather Check

1. Annika Perry says:

I’m doing that all the time … but also found a weather app that seems accurate nearly all the time! Everyone now asks me for forecast!😀

2. My husband sits in his recliner and says to the little “person” beside him, “Alexa, what’s the weather in Crestline?” I snicker.

3. It’s always amusing to compare the online weather to the actual weather here — I think they’d get closer results if they just rolled the dice.

My phone came with a weather app that will claim “no precipitation for 120 minutes” or “snow in 28 minutes.” I’ve never actually timed it, but it seems pretty close. I’ve come to the conclusion my phone is omniscient.
    All hail the phone.

So true! Now that you mention it, that’s been happening a lot in our home, too! 🙂

6. Pingback: Friday Wisdom – Weather Check | Andrew’s View of the Week – La vie d'una Maison ©®

7. La vie d'una Maison ® says:

Reblogged this on La vie d'una Maison ©®.

8. slpsharon says:

I saw snow outside before I started my able to.

True, but radar doesn’t show mist and light rain, but a window will, as will stepping outside for a few seconds.

10. I like to giggle when the app says, “No chance of rain” as it pours.

11. Pied Type says:

So true! I’m very likely to ask if it’s snowing yet in my town. But that’s because two blocks over it could be.

12. long4h2o says:

I especially like it when after a clap of thunder shakes the roof, my weather app notifies me in a quaintly impersonal tone, “Lightning has occurred in the area.”

13. Elizabeth says: