Friday Wisdom – Did You Hear?

Did you hear about the dyslexic Satanist? He sold his soul to Santa

Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car crash? He’s all right now.

Did you hear about the man who was tap dancing? He broke his ankle when he fell into the sink.

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Friday Wisdom – Did You Hear?

1. Sold his soul to Santa? Oh my dog! πŸ˜‰

2. I want to laugh and sigh at the same time.

3. Christi says:

Wait, this isn’t Bad Joke Monday! πŸ˜€

Thanks for the smiles and I read some of your other comments about submitting your writing. Keep on persevering because that’s what I’ve done and I was happy with some news yesterday. I just posted about it this morning. πŸ™‚ Enjoy your weekend and stay well.

Some people, though, are just plain stupid. This is a true story.
    When news broke in the UK of a paedophile ring in a particular area, the local fools were incensed that anybody could be so vile to children. They all got together as a mob, and went round to the house of a Dr Smith. They proceeded to throw eggs and paint at his house and to vandalise his garden. What a pity that Dr Smith was a paediatrician. The mob had found his name in Yellow Pages, when they were looking for a list of paedophiles.

6. lorieb says:

are you getting bored??

7. Terry says:

From what I’ve read the difference between published and unpublished authors is their degree of persistence! Good luck!

8. Love these! I can’t help myself … πŸ˜‚

9. Terry says:

Still working on getting poetry published? Any success?

• I’ve slowed down a bit on the send out of stuff. All this working from home and shelter in place has been distracting. I have had one website pick up a poem along with one FB group. There are some deadlines in June I plan on meeting.

10. PiedType says:

Okay, I’ll admit to smiling …

11. OK, no more tap dancing,