Friday Wisdom – Be Polite

If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

More wisdom next week,

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Friday Wisdom – Be Polite

1. Taruna says:

I need to remember that..

2. Now there’s some useful advice. Probably best to just be vague as it seems even when you’re trying to be kind there are many people who just seem to be waiting to take offense these days. πŸ˜€

3. If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague, is a wonderful piece of wisdom. Thank you.

4. megdavisarts says:

I enjoy your quips, glad you’re enjoying my Valentine Cards 😊

5. Sharifah says:

Very wise. πŸ™‚

Once again you’ve nailed it, Andrew! I think I’d like to hone this craft!

7. That’s really rather good and helpful advice. πŸ™‚

8. Hope says:

Well said Andrew!! πŸ™‚

9. YAPCaB says:

One of your best

10. GP Cox says:

I think I’ll be using this one!! Thanks, Andrew.

Profound words to remember.

12. Perfection. I shall repeat this one at the next extended family gathering! It’s time they learn the secret to getting along, politically speaking. πŸ˜‰

13. Words to live by, Andrew.

14. When I read the title immediately came to my mind that “polite” line from the movie “A fish called Wanda” that goes something like that:
    “I’m sorry old chap but I’m afraid I have to kill you”
    πŸ˜›

15. If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )