Friday Wisdom – Resolutions

This year I resolve to complete all the resolutions I made in 2017 – including the ones left over from 2016 which were based on plans I first made in 2011.

Promise,

This entry was posted in wisdom and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Friday Wisdom – Resolutions

1. That’s a fine example of efficiency. Never waste time re-creating resolutions when you already have a perfectly good unused set. 🙂 Happy New Year!

2. 33290857muse says:

Funny. Precisely why I wrote the following.

3. Good plan! My resolutions tend to repeat themselves too. I wonder why that is? 🤔

4. pommepal says:

Me toooooooo

5. Glynis Jolly says:

I wish you success in your New Year’s endeavor, Andrew. I don’t make New Year resolution. If I feel I need to get something done, I do it while I’m thinking about it.

6. Terrible! Personally, I never make resolutions that are likely to extend beyond the morning of 1st January. Hence, my New Year’s resolution for 2018 will be: Empty dishwasher.

7. It’s good to have a plan.
    Happy New Year, Andrew.

Thanks for the smiles, Andrew! As you saw on my post, I prefer goals now instead of resolutions. 🙂 Wishing you a very Happy New Year, and thank you so much for all your support to my blog, as well.
    ~ Lauren 🎉🎉🎉

9. kritsayvonne says:

Best wishes to you for 2018. My resolution is read more blogs! x

Every year adds more unresolved resolutions.
    I am taking 2018 off.

11. Dan says:

Happy New Year, Andrew! I always look forward to your Friday witticisms. Best for 2018.

12. GP Cox says:

All the best – ENJOY, Andrew!!

13. PiedType says:

I’ve decided it’s easier to just not have any resolutions. I don’t need the guilt, nor the extra work, they impose.

A man after my own heart. See ya next December to update the list.

15. inesephoto says:

Haha, prepare to work hard 😉 Happy New Year!

16. That’s a big commitment. Well, twere me, it would be.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )